[vdr] Re: Problems with DVD

Hi,

On Saturday 13 April 2002 14:28, Mirko Günther wrote:

Do you see any console outputs from vdr? the dvd libs report some problems
only to stderr.

> the disk aren't scratched.
> The problem-DVDs are:
>
> Final Fantasy (chapter5 -> chapter7)
> Der Schuh des Manitu  (chapter11 -> chapter13)
> Cast Away
> U751

Strange, i tried "Der Schuh des Manitu" quite recently and had no such
problems.
There is a chance that ff and/or frew screw up, so that you get those errors.

Can you tell me a bit more about your system and your configuration (kernel
version, dvb drivers, dvd rom, etc.).
I guess you have allready checked common things like DMA, IRQ unmasking and
CPU load during playback.

Andreas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index