[vdr] AIO - DIVX Notes

As mentioned some days ago the DIVX-record-patch
won't work correctly with complete AIO: the recording will
abort after a random amount of time...

I was able to locate the source of the incompatibility: VCDSUPPORT
it looks to me like some repeating thread interrupts the
pipeline to mencoder.

here the updated makevdr script (VCD disabled by default):

#!/bin/sh
# DVD=1         ->              DVD Navigation Support
# AC3=1         ->              AC3 Support for Replays
# VCD=1         ->              VideoCD Support
# LCD=1         ->              LCD Display Support
# MP3=1         ->              MP3 Support
# MPLAYER=1     ->              Divx Replay Support
# VFAT=1        ->              Windows Partition Support
# CB=1          ->              ColorButtons Support in the Normalmode
# COLOR=1       ->              Elchis Colormanipulation
# PROGBAR=1     ->              Progressbar in the WHATs ON NOW Menu
# FONT=<SIZE>   ->              Build with "SMALL" or "SMALLEST" font size

# ATTENTION:
# IF YOU DISLIKE ONE OF THE PARAMETERS THEN YOU NEED TO REMOVE
# IT COMPLETELY FROM THE LINE BELOW - OR AT LEAST REMOVE ANY
# NUMBER BEHIND THE "=" FOR THE UNWANTED OPTION

# KNOWN PROBLEMS:
# DIVX-Recording won't work if you enable VCD-Support
# (VCD will work normally when used)

echo "setting env-vars, then starting make"
REMOTE=LIRC DVD=1 AC3=1 VCD= LCD=1 MP3=1 MPLAYER=1 VFAT=1 PROGBAR=1 CB=1 COLOR=1 FONT=SMALL make

Here the content for README.DIVX:

DIVX-Recording-Patch  FAQ 1.0

Q: What does the DIVX-Patch do?