[vdr] Interferences

Hello List,

I have a strange problem here.
I live in germany and run VDR 0.98 on an P233.
(No beauty-patch or so applied)
Everything worked fine in the past (except that vdr hangs after a longer
period of time due to channelchangings to broken channels - I got a
channnellist from a website and I think it was bad somewhere)

But in the past few days the picture of every channel gets much more collored
and a 5 cm big interference appears at top of the TV.
First I thought its the TV, but I can watch Movies from my other Linux-box
over the second head of my Matrox G400 without them.

Has anyone a clue where I could start to search??

I would be hankful for every hint.

STefan Silberstein

Home | Main Index | Thread Index