[vdr] Re: LNB-sharing patch updated

On Sun, Apr 14, 2002 at 06:58:05PM +0200, Matthias Lötzke wrote:
> Hello!
>
> The latest LNB-sharing patch is available at:
> http://rk.dyn.dhs.org/dvb/VDR_LNB_sharing_patch/lnb_sharing_vdr-1.0.0.patch
>
> New: When switching channels up or down all blocked channels are now
> automaticly skipped rather than displaying an error message.

What have change since yesterday?
I found it very good, but for those who have different LNB for different
card, is it possible to tell VDR it?
I ask it, because it will certainly be an inclusion condition in VDR.
Would it be possible to have it with LNB-SHARE=1 at compil time?
Having it would just be perfect for me ;-))

I enjoy seeing new VDR pluggins ;-))

Thanks you very much,

	Grégoire
http://ulima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:greg@ulima.unil.ch