[vdr] Re: siemens driver finally stable: vdr not yet

Of
> Stefaan Coddé
> Sent: 15 April 2002 16:38
> To: vdr@linuxtv.org
> Subject: [vdr] Re: siemens driver finally stable: vdr not yet
>
> no, reiserfs
>
> Naming of file or directories is case sensitive.
> That means that dvb and DVB are different directories.
>
> The siemens DVB driver had noi problems with this situation.
> It's saved under /dvb/DVB
>
> I've looked in the install help from cdr and vdr should be installed
> parallel
> with the DVB driver so in my case /dvb/DVB/VDR
>
> so... knowing this: what do you mean with dividing DVB and dvb?
>
> Stefaan

I think you should have the DVB driver installed in:

    /dvb/DVB

And VDR installed in:

    /dvb/VDR

You should be able to execute the following command from the VDR
directory to get to the driver directory (/dvb/DVB/driver):

   cd ../DVB/driver

Simon

Home | Main Index | Thread Index