[vdr] Re: 3 DVB-s cards...?

> I plan to use a "simple" dish to receive ASTRA TV programs only. How
> must I connect 3 DVB-s cards to the dish, so that I will be able to
> record any combination of three different TV stations simultaneously? Is
> there a special device that must be plugged between VDR box and the
> dish's LNB?

LNB needs to be a quadro LNB (= with four connectors, Low band vertical,
high band vertical, low band horizontal, high band horizontal) and you'll
need a multiswitch (have a look at http://www.spaun.de/).
I just had a look at their site and found as an example:
http://www.spaun.de/html/sms_5400_nf.html

Thilo

Home | Main Index | Thread Index