[vdr] Re: CA-Modul is not detectet by vdr-1.0.0 with AIO-Patch

Stefan Lang wrote:

> Hello List,
>
> last version I used was 0.98 with patch... no problems with the CAM!
>
> Now I have upgraded my hardware and also vdr to version 1.0.0 with
> AIO-patch.
>
> After doing the obliged RTFM, I configured my system... free-to-air runs
> fine, but PW with irdeto 4.7se ... no go...the screen stays black!
> There is no message in /var/log/messages when I remove or insert the
> CA-Modul... in 0.98 there came up a message in syslog!
>
> I'm using _one_ hauppauge dvb-s with CI-Card in 3,5"-Floppy-format

The difference regarding the CAM log messages is most likely in the driver.
I had asked Ralph to make it so that the CAM messages are no longer logged,
because this fills up the log file when channels are switched often (as is
the case with the EPG scan) - and he was kind enough to do that in newer driver
versions. You could either activate that log message in the driver, or try
an older driver version.

>From your config files I can't see anything wrong...

Klaus