From: kls@cadsoft.de [mailto:kls@cadsoft.de]On Behalf Of Klaus
Schmidinger
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 6:22 PM
To: vdr@linuxtv.org
Subject: [vdr] Re: Two VDR, any experiences

Joerg Mueller wrote:

> @Klaus: Would it be a very complicate thing to define a command (via
svdrp)
> that re-reads a changed timers.conf file without stop/start of vdr? Or is
it
> allready possible and I missed something?

The problem with the current situation is that a running timer holds a
pointer
to the related timer struct, so it isn't possible to re-read the timers
while
a recording is active.

I'll try to change this during the ongoing code restructuring for version
1.1,
so that all timers can be re-read at any time.

Klaus