[vdr] Re: No Sound and Picture with DVB-S

Of
> Guido Fiala
> Sent: 23 April 2002 19:17
> To: vdr@linuxtv.org
> Subject: [vdr] Re: No Sound and Picture with DVB-S
>
> Had the same $subject with accidently loading the tuner.o from the
> bttv-driver, make sure it does'nt fly around somewhere in your
module-dir!

> BTW, i have another obstacle here - since a while the driver works
only
> after
> one reload on a fresh cold booted system - initialisation problem, at
> least
> with Rev. 1.3 cards ?
>
> Someone else observing the same?

I have a problem were if I don't use another program to first tune one
of my DVB-t cards (say using dvbtune) VDR will not be able to tune my
card.

Once I have tuned into a frequency using dvbtune, VDR is then able to
tune into any other frequencies fine.

Simon

Home | Main Index | Thread Index