[vdr] Re: SAMBA incompatibilities with VFAT=1 directory names

this is a "ls" from my /video directory:

stereo:/video # ls
%%Bei#5FAnruf#5FMord                                         channels.conf
%%Das#5Fsiebte#5FZeichen
channels.conf.neu
%%Die#5FGoetter#5Fmuessen#5Fverrueckt#5Fsein
channels.conf.old
%Bei#5FAnruf#5FMord                                          channels.conf~
%Die#5FGoetter#5Fmuessen#5Fverrueckt#5Fsein                  commands.conf
%Spione#5Fwie#5Fwir                                          epg.data
%Was#5FSie#5Fschon#5Fimmer#5Fueber#5FSex#5Fwissen#5Fwollten  keys-pc.conf
.                                                            lost+found
..                                                           setup.conf
Die#5FGoetter#5Fmuessen#5Fverrueckt#5Fsein                   svdrphosts.conf
RMT-V102
svdrphosts.conf~
Was#5FSie#5Fschon#5Fimmer#5Fueber#5FSex#5Fwissen#5Fwollten   timers.conf
stereo:/video #

Maybe you understand my problem better when you see this. I use also the AIO
patch 10.04, and VDR 1.0.0 so I don't know if this happens also with vanilla
VDR 1.0.1. But these are the facts. My system is Linux kernel 2.4.10 on
distri 7.3 SUSE. Maybe I have a problem with the language settings or font
settings or stty settings or settings whereever in this "correct"
filesystem. Or we can discuss now about RedHat or Debian or Mandrake or
whatelse is better...

Kind regards
Manfred

> Klaus
> --
>
> Klaus Schmidinger                       Phone: +49-8635-6989-10

-------                   Manfred Schmidt-Voigt                  -------
-----                  Günzweg 10, 22393 Hamburg                   -----
-------          mailto:manfred.schmidt-voigt@mannitec.de         -------

Home | Main Index | Thread Index