[vdr] Re: SAMBA incompatibilities with VFAT=1 directory names

Steffen Koch wrote:

> On Fri, 26 Apr 2002 01:53:01 +0200, Carsten Koch wrote:
>
> >Manfred Schmidt-Voigt wrote:
> >Incidentally, I changed the behaviour of epg2timers a few
> >weeks ago due to a suggestion made by Christian Rienecker,
> >so epg2timers 0.9 will no longer make any unnecessary
> >changes when converting the title to a file name, which
> >should also fix your problem.
> Will there be an option to switch off descriptions??

No.
I'm surprised by the question.
Why should we switch off the descriptions?
Aren't they one ofe the major benefits?

If you do not want them, I suppose you could set max_summary
to some small value (> 2) and thus truncate them to (almost)
nothing.

Carsten.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index