[vdr] Re: Alphabetical sort order in the recordings menu ???

Am Mittwoch, 1. Mai 2002 14:50 schrieben Sie:
> Hi,
> maybe the sorting algorithm checks for file date?
> im not in this materia to deep, not yet have vdr running (hope to get
> my card soon)
>
> rgds. Thorsten

Hi Thorsten,

I thought about it too. But in the current situation with
equal 2002-01-02...rec in all film-subdirs the sort result
is a bit chaotic. Anytime I open the menu I get a new order.
Funny, isn't it?

BTW: How can I directly set the date of a directory or file?

CU Norbert
* Norbert Schmidt - D-47443 Moers - nschmidt-nrw@t-online.de *

Home | Main Index | Thread Index