[vdr] Re: Feature sugestion: delete

> Tobias Meyer-Janson wrote:
> >
> > [delete running recording & repeating timers]
> >
> > Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de> wrote:
> > > I'm using this a lot myself, and my repeating timers _are_ set to
> > > leave out the rest of "today's" recording in such cases.
> > >
> > > Have you had a case where a repeating timer got deleted?

Yesterday I checked it again and I wasn't able to repeat that mentioned
behavior. Independently of the way I moved from the recordings menu to
the timers menu (directly or first out of the menu) I found the
temporary disabled repeating timer at the end of the sorted timers list.

Perhaps when I have noticed the problem, I haven't realized that the
position of the timer had changed from the top of the list to the
bottom.

So I don't expect this problem to appear (again).

TMJ

Home | Main Index | Thread Index