[vdr] VS: Re: My power/noise/heat saving ideas (wireless video)

http://www.trust.com/convenience/ works here and it can be used with any IR
controller.

       Timo Helkiö

> On Mon, May 06, 2002 at 04:37:30PM +0200, Christian Berger wrote:
> > Servus
> >
> > Well I have the following ideas to save power/noise/heat (in the
> > meaning as to prevent it)
>
> I'm in the process of setting up a vdr thingy in my home. My
> plan is to use one of the wireless video transmission system
> out there. That way I can use the firewall box that is
> already in my closet. Noise is no problem and I don't have to
> uglify the living room with a computer.

http://www.x10.com/products/x10_vk53a.htm

http://www.smarthome.com/1341.html

Does anyone on the list have any experience with these products?

--
Alex Polite

Home | Main Index | Thread Index