[vdr] Re: VDR Plugin System - First Step

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> source files for. What I already am planning to implement are generalized
> classes for "players", "osd" and "status monitors" (the latter is intended
> for the LCDproc patch, for instance). The goal at the end is to allow additional
> functions to be added to VDR through totally separate plugins, which no longer
> need to patch the core VDR souce code.

I was working, between the other things, to a runtime selectable font
for the osd. I don't know which level it's better to make this, if a
patch to the core vdr or something in the plugins.

I think other patches I'm working at, are more 'traditional' and could
be easily implemented when players and status classes will be avaiable.

bye
as

Home | Main Index | Thread Index