[vdr] Re: VDR Plugin System - First Step

On 09 May 2002 Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de> wrote:
> The first step of the implementation of the VDR plugin system is now
> available at

And now the first real plugin is available too :-)

I have build a basic MP3 plugin as an exercise.
What is working:
-MP3 menu (most parts)
-Commandline options
-Reading setup options from setup.conf
-Basic setup menu (still emtpy)
No working:
-Playback (obviously)
-Modify/save setup options

You can get the archive from the download directory on my site:
<http://www.muempf.de/down/vdr-mp3-0.0.1.tgz>

Unarchive to the PLUGINS/SRC directory. Create a symlink to
"mp3" You must apply the small vdr_base.diff to the main vdr
code to compile the plugin.

BTW: the make package should build an archive with an directory
name without "vdr-" in front. This would follow the naming style in the
PLUGIN/SRC directory.

--
Stefan Huelswitt
huels@iname.com  | http://home.pages.de/~nathan