[vdr] Re: VDR Plugin System - First Step

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> I haven't dome much with fonts and character sets yet, so maybe my understanding
> of this is incomplete. Isn't it so that with all these ISO8859-* sets the lower
> 128 characters are always standard ASCII, and the upper 128 characters are language
> specific? So an English text would always be displayed correctly.
> Or is there more to it?

ja but even if I have english set on my system, I'd like to see a
correct EPG when I change on a russian (?) or arabic(?!!) channel...

for the translation things, I agree with you: it would be an unfair work
to implement that... instead of finishing all the translations!!!

bye
as

Home | Main Index | Thread Index