[vdr] AW: Re: AW: Re: Problem with keyboard after playing a DVD

> Do you've rebuild all foreign libs (e.g. libdvdread and libdvdcss) within
> the new environment?  Normally this isn't necessary if all programers
> uses the official interface of e.g. glibc ... but suppose they use
> internals which may change between the releases.  Therefore its better
> to rebuild foreign libs to be sure that all fits together (and if the
> rebuild fails you'll see what have changed).

Yes, I have rebuilt all (libdvdcss,libdvdread,mad,a52dec and the dvb
drivers)
libraries in the currently running system.

The last one I tried was a absolutely clean SuSE-7.2 - with the same
problems.

Perhaps I discribed my problem a bit wrong.

I found out, that it is not depending in kernelversion odr Distri-version,
the problems are still the same.
Before my problems started, I used libdvdcss-0.0.3 libdvdread-0.9.2
and vdr-1.0.2 and all worked well and without NUM-lock. Only the dvd replay
was very slow at the beginning.

All tests are made with make REMOTE=KBD DVD=1 to build vdr.

When I use libdvdcss-1.0.0 libdvdread-0.92 vdr-1.0.2 with AIO, NUM-lock
is necesary to nav in the dvd menues. But when I try to change any setting
of the dvd playback, the vdr seg-faults.

When I use libdvdcss-1.1.1 libdvdread-0.92 vdr-1.0.2 with AIO, NUM-lock
is also necesary, and when I leave the dvd menue and come back to the vdr
menue I can't use any keys to nav in the vdr menue. Only CRTL-C works.

I'm really confused, because I absolutely don't know whats going wrong here.

Günter

Home | Main Index | Thread Index