[vdr] Re: VDR Plugin System - First Step

Mirko Günther wrote:
> I try to write a plugin to scan with one DVB-device for channels.
> for this I need access to the frontend of the device. can you add some
> function, for those things? maybe not only for the frontend.
> an other function to 'Un-/Lock' the device were not bad, so I can lock
> the device while scanning an no ohter plugin can access them or only, if
> it has an higher priority as my plugin.
>
> Hwo can I access the SetupInfos? p.ex. for reading the low / high
> LNB-Frequncy and so on.

I also wrote a patch for the old vdr to display a 'tech' menu with all
the values of signal strength snr datarate etc. When NEWSTRUCT brach of
the driver will be actually used by vdr those values will have a meaning
(!) but to gather them I need to access the frontend device too. For now
I added few more methods to cDvbApi class.

bye
as

Home | Main Index | Thread Index