[vdr] Re: Problems with DVB-card's 22kHz-Signal

Am Dienstag, 14. Mai 2002 11:40 schrieben Sie:
> Stefan Lang wrote:
> >What's about a Quattro-LNB? Fa. Hirschmann 120,-- EUR! Works perfect for
> >me..... til now :-))

> Am I right? You need this to let _four_
> receivers separately receive four channels
> from _one_ satellite?

Yes, well! In deed!!! :-))

> How do I manage to receive channels from
> two satellites?

Only a guess:  You need a second dish, with a second Quattro-??? LNB, because
you have to calibrate this dish with its separate LNB to the second
satellite! That's the pure science ;-))

But AFAIK there are tricky workarounds available: If you wish to receive to
different satellites which are staying in a near position, you are able to
receive the second  satellite with a second LNB on the same dish. The second
LNB is mounted out of the center of the first, but in the center of the
second satellite regarding the reflection from the dish to the LNB!

Oh oh, terrible english! No comments please! Never expected to explain such
things in this f@%&# english! German is so easy, straight forward, and so

Stefan

Home | Main Index | Thread Index