[vdr] Re: VDR wakeup command ?

On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 04:40:47PM +0200, Joerg Riechardt wrote:
> On the first try it didn't work.
> Now that I know that it should work, I tried it again several times,
> and now it does what I expect each time.
> Don't know why it didn't work the first time, maybe I did something wrong.
> Thanks for the help,
> Jörg

I assume that your system has a BIOS which requires a reboot in
the case of a change of enabled/disabled state.  That means if
wakeup settings switches from enabled to disabled a reboot is required
and also if they are switched from disabled to enabled.  See documentation
provided by nvram-wakeup sources.

          Werner

Home | Main Index | Thread Index