[vdr] Re: cdcopy command?

> i tried it without '&' - but no success... :(
> the cdcopy starts and vdr stops reacting on my remote. sometimes after
some
> seconds (about 30) it reacts on my remote again - but channel switching
does
> no more work! also mplayer does no more work... i can ony use my reload
> (killall -9 vdr) command in the commandmenu to get vdr bak working :(

Maybe the cdcopy script needs too much CPU-power. (man nice)

> any more ideas?

try something like

nohup /usr/bin/cdcopy
- or
nohup /usr/bin/cdcopy & > /dev/null
- or start the cdcopy script from an other script:

#!/bin/bash
#maybe check here if cdcopy is already running
/usr/bin/cdcopy & > /dev/null
echo CD-Copy started

- or try some combination from the above.

Roland

Home | Main Index | Thread Index