[vdr] Re: Sound problem with channels with 2 Apids

>On FTA Channels it is working very well (including recording 2 APIDs).
Actually, I didn't checked if I was able to have 2 APIDs recorded or not. I
was just trying to have kiosque working correctly on my setup.

>BTW, AFAIK, even if some day there is a fix for this Bug, you have to
>know Other CAMs don't support recording 2 APIDs at the same time.
>(Jean-Claude Repetto told me he has this kind of constraint on
>VIACESS/TPS configuration).
OK, thanks for the info.

I will try to continue my investigations :)

Thx for everything.

MSN Photos est le moyen le plus simple de partager et d'imprimer vos photos
: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx

Home | Main Index | Thread Index