[vdr] Master-Timer 0.5.9

#include <hallo.h>

ftp://ftp.paderlinx.de/pub/citd/master-timer-0.5.9.tar.gz

Changes:
- Connections to many VDR-Instances or now made in parallel
- Renamed some files und functions
- "done" und "deepblack" Functions can now be switched of completly
- Now it is always checked if there are new/reordered channels.
  - And now this code is functional. (Before it was badly broken.)
- Removing some timers from a joined timer and reprogramming the not
  doned-timer had fundamental logical errors. Now it works as expected

- Killing the unneeded broadcasts from "Premiere Start" is now done with
  the "MOVIESERIES2"-Macro. (I had "conflicts" with my MOVIESERIES Macro.
  So had to use another to resolve the conflicts.)

_ New Program "checkdone.pl" which can be used in a script to check if a
  complete recording-dir is "done" (and e.g. can be deleted)
- New Program "resolv-conflicts.pl" which currently only shows if there
  are conflicts. Later i will add code to actually resolv shown conflicts
  (A list of possibel things to choose from. Nothing automatic!)

Bis denn