[vdr] Re: AW: Re: Convert on a WIN PC

On Sun, 26 May 2002 18:47:54 +0200
"Martin Elsner" <bizibox@t-online.de> wrote:

> Ah. But the converting from a vdr file to win pc readable mpg2 file can
> only be done on linux??? Or is there a win tools for it a well?
>
> Thanks
> martin

the one and only tool to convert pes-mpeg2 streams (*vdr) into ps-mpeg2 is
afaik PVAStrumento. it's a native windows-tool. I myself use it in
combination with wine to transcode *vdr in linux. after converting you can
use tools like flaskmpeg to transcode mpeg2-files to divx.

best regards,
Andreas

 Andreas Reichel                                 +49 0174-3262-499  :Phone
 Hasenweg 2c                              andreas.reichel@i-kit.de  :Email
 D-04463 Grosspoesna, Germany                         www.i-kit.de  :HTTP

-- Type: application/pgp-signature

Home | Main Index | Thread Index