[vdr] Re: OSD in DVD-Mode

On Friday 24 May 2002 15:54, Jan Grell wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just noticed, that the OSD has problems, when the DVD-movie ends and
> the program switches to the DVD's main menu.
> The progress bar was on while coming to the end of the movie, then the
> DVD's main menu appeared with many green patterns on it distributed over
> the whole screen.
> It's not a big problem since it disappears when pressing the OK button
> to remove the OSD, but I think it could not be that difficult to switch
> off the OSD when returning to DVD's main menu...

It shouldn't, but frankly, i'm not very interessted in the progressbar during
DVD playback, in fact it didn't work at all in older DVD patches.
I'll give it some thought, but it's not very high on my TODO list.

Andreas

--
Andreas Schultz <aschultz@cs.uni-magdeburg.de>
Student of computer science

"In accordance with plans for Linux OS world domination
      infiltration of governments is vital (:-))."

Home | Main Index | Thread Index