[vdr] Re: Playing DivX

Hi Olaf,
> > Does anyone successfully watch divx via VDR, and if yes, would you mind
> > posting the packages you installed?
> If you use the latest MPlayer, you have to use the switch -vop lavc

The -vop lavc switch did the trick. Also, I had to get the latest libavcodec, but
now things work - a little.

I have a view DivX files I can watch. But for example a Dixv with a size of 720x480
can't be watched with -vo mpegpes -ao mpegpes. I am able to watch it without any
problems on the regular X11 screen. Is there a workaround for this, or are these
current limits in the implementation of MPlayer with MPEGPES?

TIA
rgds
pos

Home | Main Index | Thread Index