[vdr] Re: OT: Flat Antenna useable?

At 15:17 29.05.2002, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>i'm going to move to a new house, and don't know yet if its allowed to
>use "traditional" sat antennas ("schüsseln"), so my question is has
>anyone of you used a flat antenna with a DVB-S and vdr? does it work?

One thing - you are allowed either cable or Schüssel. If cable is not
supplied you can install your Schüssel if it's not too big and all that.

Proper TV is a Bürgerrecht.

But I'd like to know that too because my landlord happens to be my
mother-in-law
who won't allow us either. And I can't sue her, she's just afraid of
anything she can't
dig.

Sabine

Home | Main Index | Thread Index