[vdr] Re: OT: Flat Antenna useable?

Matthias Weingart schrieb:

> But it should be possible to use indoor antennas for DVB-T, DVB-T is
> designed to be used in cars etc... so the antenna needed should be small.
> (but I have no DVB-T experiences yet).
>
>         Matthias

Well DVB-T will probably transmitt in the VHF area, so dishes will be
huge. You probably will need a dish with a diameter of 10 meters or
more.  However transmitting power will be gigantic. So if you are close
enought to a transmitter, your body will heat up troumendously and your
blood will start to cock. After all it's not really a smart technology,
but a logical version of DVB.

Servus
  Casandro

Home | Main Index | Thread Index