[vdr] SAMBA-access trough symbolic links ?

Hi all

Istīs just a idea - and i donīt know it it work but i still think about a method to
acces with my WINDOWS-Machines to my VDR-REcordings-Directory.
But i donīt want to use VFAT=1.

Is it possible to scann the VIDEO-Directorys with a command like "find" and build
WINDOWS-Style mirored directory in a other SAMBA directory only with Symbolic links.

So samba can access to the symbolic links.

This need a script - sure - but i think it can be possible.

Does anyone think this too ?

CU

Axel

Home | Main Index | Thread Index