[vdr] Re: SAMBA-access trough symbolic links ?

On Thu, 30 May 2002 11:32:52 +0200 (CEST), Gernot A. Weber wrote:

>> I don't think that there's a "disadvantage", but if you already have some
>> Gigs of recordings with VFAT=0 ...
>Ok, that is an argument :))
>But you could write a script, that just renames the directories...
IT's a quite good argument. I also have tons (ok only 130 GBs) of
videos and the ones I would like to archive I can rename the
directories by hand...
Gruß, Steffen

---
"This is a message from God: We are rebooting the universe, please log off..."

Home | Main Index | Thread Index