[vdr] OT: FIFA World Cup 2002 - LiveStream

Hello list,

I am one the poor people who can't watch the games in TV because I am
working and my chef doesn't allow me to bring my own TV to the office.
So I thought I could stream the game from home over the internet but
unfortunately I only got ISDN and no flatrate so it would be very
expensive. Now my question. Would someone be so kind and stream the
13:30 game from ZDF (german TV) over the internet?
Or is there some site which streams the games over the net?

Greets,

Matthias Queisler

Home | Main Index | Thread Index