[vdr] AW: Re: Old recordings in new vdr installation

Hello,

> the recording directories named 2002-06-08.20:15.99.99.rec
> with the older ones. Is there something different except for
> file time, date, etc. especially the ':' in the time??
Thanks, that was the fault. After renaming everything is fine.
With the old version of vdr I used the VFAT option because I had
trouble with samba. The new version of samba, which is supplied
with suse 8.0 is running fine without this option. On the client
side I use XP.

CU

Jens

Home | Main Index | Thread Index