[vdr] Re: FW: SuSE 8.0 und Teletext es geht !

Am Sonntag, 9. Juni 2002 22:45 schrieb Robert Schneider:
> It also works if you use libvideogfx 1.0.2, it is
> explicitely mentioned on the download page that it fixes a
> bug that makes programs segfault when loaded.
> At least here with my SuSE 8.0 it works.

Hi Robert,

thanks for this advise. I tried it and it compiles and vdr
starts as wanted.

Unfortunately now regularly crashes occurs when I use the
teletext-feature. It crashes with the "convert MPEG" fault,
as Peter mentioned in his FAQ.

@all/Peter: Is anything going on to fix this problem ???

CU Norbert

* Norbert Schmidt - D-47443 Moers - nschmidt-nrw@t-online.de *