[vdr] Re: 6speaker onboard Dolby Digital DVD

hi,

Peer Oliver Schmidt wrote:

> Did you have a chance to compare the sound quality of your setup with a setup of
> someone else using the J2 AC/3 output connected to an external decoder?

no. i think it's good enough. and for no extra money.

my primary idea was to limit my expenses, yet give the "surround"
effects. i don't want to spend another 500,- euro for a receiver
and speakers.

bye,

--
  markus schorer              fon 089.540.149.0

Home | Main Index | Thread Index