[vdr] Re: how to distribute a binary version of VDR?

Hello!

Am Montag, 17. Juni 2002 18:23 schrieb Mario Dilleni:

> > > a friend asked me to pass him my VDR installation for his mini-linux.
> > > I am running a 1.0.3 with AIO. how can I find out what I have to put in
> > > the tar-file?

> Thank you for the hint.
>
> But what about the additional files? Is the path to mplayer etc "hardcoded"
> or is there a config file where the paths are set?

The path is not hardcoded, because the mplayer patch will search "mplayer.sh"
in $PATH (echo $PATH). The mplayer binary resides also in $PATH.

If you wanna know where your mplayer is located just type:

  which mplayer

Mermgfurt!
Andi

--
Web:   http://www.flood-net.de/
Mail:  flood@flood-net.de

Windows sucks, Linux rules :-)              http://srom.zgp.org/
Watch more TV! http://www.cadsoft.de/people/kls/vdr/software.htm
Who needs DivX?                          telnet blinkenlights.nl

Home | Main Index | Thread Index