[vdr] Re: AW: teletext support

The border error messages will show up if you use REMOTE=KBD instead of
anything else. That was once my problem as well. If you set REMOTE=LIRC,
you shouldn't get them.

Guenter Niedermeier <linuxtv@ncs-online.de>
Sent by: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org
18.06.2002 20:28
Please respond to vdr

        To:     vdr@linuxtv.org
        cc:
        Subject:        [vdr] Re: AW: teletext support

> Which distro are you using?

SuSE-7.3 with Kernel 2.4.16

> I also got those errors, I run Mandrake cooker (8.3). I have tried to
> plays with the include (change there orders) to solve this issue
> because there are two "border", one which take only one arg and the
> other which take seven or height args... But it seems difficult to
> solve it easyly.

BTW:
When I use libvideogfx-0.0.1 and try to compile vdr-1.0.x I do not
get any errors like border args (vdr ofcause, does not compile without
libvideocoding, but no border error occurs).
Unfortunately I don't find a libvideocoding which is compatible with
libvideogfx-0.0.1

Greetings

Günter

Home | Main Index | Thread Index