[vdr] Re: Announce: DVBVideoLAN

Am Sam, 2002-06-22 um 09.45 schrieb Markus Winkler:
> Am Fre, 2002-06-21 um 23.23 schrieb Rene Bartsch:
> > > > > >
> > > use mplayer like this:
> > > mplayer rtp://224.0.1.2:5002
> > > for the first stream,
> > > 224.0.1.3-5 for the 2. to 4. stream
> > >

> > Haven't tried your patch, yet, as I need to re-install my network.
> >
> > But do the lines above mean several channels/recordings can be streamed
> > at the same time?
> Yes, you can stream as much channels as dvbs cards you have.
>  Does it depend on full-featured DVB-S?
> I don't think so. The streaming functionality works very similar to the
> recording function. But I didn't try the budgets cards, nor do I know
> all the differences.
> >
> > I have a server with three low-budgets. So I do not have a OSD. I'll be
> > able to tune primary DVB by vdradmin, but are there any possibilities to
> > start streaming without OSD?
> Hm, not yet.I didn't think on no-osd-cards. Sorry. Perhaps i will extend
> the telnet feature of vdr.?

Would be great if you do it with SVDRP. The features could be added to
VDRADMIN then - just click a link in VDRADMIN while browsing program or
'what's now' and see liveTV, DVD, SVCD (in VDRADMIN there could be a
link to the RTP-ports. If the MIME-Types are specified well, the browser
would automatically start the media-player (IE + MediaPlayer + Elecard
PlugIn on Windoze, Mozilla/Netscape + Plugger + MPlayer on Linux/UNIX)

Rene

Home | Main Index | Thread Index