[vdr] Watchdog if tranferMode fail ?

Hi all

Sometimes my CAM stopīs working and then the Transfer-Mode from card4 to card1 donīt work.
Then I have to reload the Driver or start a recording - then the watchdog will restart automatic
and reload the driver.

Some times ago Klaus sent a patch to me wich changed the watchdog in a way that
watchdog restart VDR also if the Transfer-Mode fail.

This is a solution but not "the solution"

Does anyone know a other idea to restart VDR from the "remote controller"

The Other PRoblem is that i have deleted the E-mail with the Patch (for transfer-Mode Watchdog)
Please if anyone know the patch - please poste it here.

CU

Axel

Home | Main Index | Thread Index