[vdr] Re: AW: Re: workaround for Rev 2.x cards

news@jstriegel.de wrote:

> Mine is a 72cm Sony, a good one. If the screen goes smaller you would see less artefacts. I think complaining about worse quality on a 32cm screen has more to do with believing as with seeing (or there is a heavy electrical adaption problem)...

why don't you use standard inches measurements for tv sets? I can't
really imagine how big a 72cm screen is...!

this is not only referred to you, but to many people... is perhaps a
german standard way to measure screens?

bye!
as

Home | Main Index | Thread Index