[vdr] 2. DVB-Card

Hello,

First of all: I'm a newbie at vdr.
I installed vdr-1.0.4 and the AIO-Patch on an SuSE 8.0 System. After
spending some evenings everthing work's fine.
But now there's a problem:
Today I want to install an second dvb-card. The first card is an Siemens
DVB-S and the second one is an Hauppage WinTV Nova (without TV-Out).
Starting the dvb-drivers (make insmod) is ok. At end of loading I get
the message "2 dvb(s) found!". But vdr won't work. There's no Onscreen
Display and also the remote control (lirc) won't work :-(

Any tipps or solutions?

Thx a lot

   Dieter

Home | Main Index | Thread Index