[vdr] Re: vdr Restarting Tool (cron Job + Perl)

On Mon, 1 Jul 2002 09:55:48 +0200
"Bernhard Ritter" <bernhard.ritter@digital-hobby.de> wrote:

> Have you seen the runvdr script in the Distribution. It starts VDR

as written in my mail: i use  the runvdr script during restart in my
script

> immidiately after it has crashed. It fails only If VDR hungs. Is
> there a chance to figure out if the VDR is running but not working
> properly.

in my script i use "ps" to figure it out.

--
 /"\         Markus Kalb <markus.kalb@gmx.de>
 \ /	                GnuPG Key ID B93BDF1E

Home | Main Index | Thread Index