[vdr] Re: AW: Re: VDR-Crash when cutting while recording

> you did not mentioned the drivers, maybe you changed them too, and its
> very simple to give it a try with a older driver

This is not a new problem!

I had this sicne over 1 Year (since i connected a NFS-Server to my network) wich
provides /video5-9

But here with Videobuffsize 8 everything works fine in "normal use"

Sure - if 2 Persons watch a recording and 1 VDR try to record 3 Recordings a same
time you got buffer-Problems - but this is a netowrk - Problem !

Home | Main Index | Thread Index