[vdr] Re: VideoLAN problems

>>(I am able to play *.vdr / *.pva files with MediaPlayer)

I am also capable to play *.vdr on media player, but ....

>If you want to use MediaPlayer, install Moonlight UDP Streaming player
>http://www.moonlight.co.il/download/UDP.zip
>
>Open the URL: moonlight://224.0.1.2:5002/rtp

Done everything ! I can see the udp traffic on tcpdump  on server but
media player  gave me :'A time-out has expired ' error after some
seconds and no details :-( .

I am trying to view the vdr stream for a while with no success. May be
the 10 Mbit hub the problem ?

Paul

Home | Main Index | Thread Index