[vdr] Re: VideoLAN problems

Habib Azimi wrote:

>Another hint could be in the wrong url for the media player. Please try
>moonlight://224.0.1.2:5002/rtp for the first stream an
>moonlight://224.0.1.3:5002/rtp for the second.
>
>Habib Azimi

No! The problem was in the windows side. My windows millennium wasn't
aware that the DVB card is no more on the windows system and there the
multicast route was allocated to the old IP of the DVB card. Now working
but after some time the sound is distorted ,  and media player can
replay the stream only if it is in full screen.

Paul

Home | Main Index | Thread Index