[vdr] Re: tech patch values

Habib Azimi wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I get the new AIO 0407 with the tech patch. The new look is very nice:)
>Could somebody explain me the signal names and their results?
>
>Is this right?
>SS=signal strenght
>SNR= ????

SNR should be signal to noise ratio but I am not the one who must give
details since I have only made some minor aspect modifications.

>Are my results good or not?
>
>SS: 12% - 31dBm
>SNR: 140% - 17.0dB

On my technisat skystar 1 ver 1.3 and my 1.2 m Offset antenna ( placed
in Roumania 27E) I haven't seen a better SNR  than 15dB so the bar graph
has only 15 or 18 dB full scale (depending the date  of patch sended to
Andy, On your readings the full scale must be  15dB)  My readings are
snr<4 no signal  4>=snr>6 blocky snr>6 clear picture.

Paul

Home | Main Index | Thread Index