[vdr] Re: Minimum requirements for VDR

Hello,

I use a similar system except that my CPU is a PII@150MHz.

With the Haupauge DVB-S all is fine, but after installing the Nova the
infrared control (lircd with serial receiver) starts to work inaccurate.
If the computer record a channel with the Nova it is nearly impossible
to control the computer with the remote control. So may be you want to
add an external remote receiver to you list.

Michael

Am Montag den, 8. Juli 2002, um 10:25, schrieb Marko Myllymaa:

> Hello!
>
> I'm building a set-top-box for digital TV, mainly for terrestial
> brodcasts.
>
> I'm planning getting:
> - Hauppauge Nexus DVB-S for decoding and viewing.
> - Hauppauge Nova DVB-T for receiving/recording
>
> I have one P166 for that use.
> The question is that is my machine fast enough for that?
> And is the 64MB memory enough?
>
> What is the slowest machine that VDR runs?
>

>   Marko Myllymaa

Home | Main Index | Thread Index