[vdr] [vdr]Re : VDR files to vob

Hi Antonio,

Antonino Sergi wrote:

> Hi Patrick,
>
> Isn't it possible to get a PS stream from vdr and avoid remux? I read on
> linuxdvb.tv that some old version of the driver provided this option, but I
> do not know the version number.

As I said before, the main issue is that VDR generates garbage at the
beginning of the first file.

You need to cut at least 5 seconds from that file.

From what I understood, mplex is computing real stream throughput based
on real data in file. So, the only solution would be to change cutting
process to enable (maybe as an option) Program Stream (PS) generation
and eventually merge into one big file.

Patrick.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index