[vdr] Re: Re : VDR files to vob

Hi,

i dont think Klaus Schmiedinger should change the the file-format. Wouldn't it
much better if a second cutting mechanism would be integrated, which can selected
in setup -> cutting Normal and cutting to PS. If it where done like this not so
much code have to be changed. And when I understand all in the thread vdr can play
those ps files.
Because I think mostly all users will cut their movies.

kind regards
Gerald

Home | Main Index | Thread Index