[vdr] Re: AIO 17.07

Andy Grobb wrote:

>New AIO for VDR 1.0.4

    Please be aware that on 09.07 I have released some modifications of
the tech patch that were applying on the 08.07 patch released  by
Andreas Roedl . That patch can be found at
http://www.paul.lacatus.go.ro. Modifications were announced on vdr
discussion list.
    Now in your 17.07 patch they does not appear, even I have notified
Andreas Roedl about this modifications in a message that was an answer
to his revocation announce of 08.07 patch with this text:

> Andreas Roedl wrote:
>
>> I'm currently working on a new AIO.
>>
>    Then if you please you may integrate the attached file in your patch.
>
> Explanations from a previous message on vdr list :
>
> Some new improvements are to find in http://www.paul.lacatus.go.ro .
>
> Basically I 've settled the snr limits where the color of the Tech
> line in EPG is changing by two setup.conf records.
>
> The RedLim and YelLim . The values are reported to the SNR bargraph
> (0..20) and for me looks like well to be 5 and 8.
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> Paul

    Since tomorrow  I am starting my holiday and there I won't be able
to work on patches for vdr, and if You will be so kind , take the
AIO-0907.diff.gz file from the web page and make it to apply over your
1707 patch and integrate it in  your next version of AIO patch. Since
there are only a few lines of code I hope You will find some moments to
make it work.

Yours,
Paul

Home | Main Index | Thread Index